PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to (Information on the processing of personal data according to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679) and Legislative Decree 30/6/2003 n. 196 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”), we inform you that your data will in no case be disseminated online or transferred to third parties, without prejudice to any legal obligations and technical needs related to the provision of the service.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
Following consultation of this website, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The “owner” of their processing is EVORIVE srl, with headquarters in via Grance Palmero • 10135 Alpignano (TO).
PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
Following navigation of the Site, we inform you that Evorive srl will process personal data which may consist of an identifier such as the name, an identification number, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of your physical, physiological, psychological, economic identity , cultural or social suitable to make the interested party identified or identifiable (hereinafter only “Personal Data”).
The Personal Data processed through the Site are as follows:
1. Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data which transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association, with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by users who connect to the Site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning, to allow – given the architecture of the systems used – the correct provision of services, for security reasons and to ascertain responsibility. in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site or third parties; and are usually canceled after sixty days.
2. Data provided voluntarily by the user
By analyzing them in detail, our cookies allow you to: memorize the preferences entered; avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as username and password; analyze the use of the services and content provided by evorive.com to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
4. Types of Cookies
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function correctly. They are of two categories: persistent and session. – Persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date. – Session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed. These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus invalidating the display of the pages of the site).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. Evorive.com will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the users wishes. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on user activity and how it arrived on the site. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Third-party service analysis cookies
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Link information on third-party cookies are as follows:
Google > https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Facebook > https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies/
YouTube > https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
Linkedin > https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and additional software offering additional services). These cookies sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the Site.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site. Evorive.com, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical cookies and analytics, because necessary to provide the requested services. For all other types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods: – By specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site. – By modification settings in the use of third-party services. Both of these solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
5. Third Party Websites and Services
6. List of cookies
Cookie Domain Expiry Third party cookies Permanent cookie Session cookie ARRAffinity .www.evorive.com Session cookie
7. How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you wish to learn more about the ways in which your browser stores cookies during your navigation, please follow these links on the websites of the respective suppliers.
Mozilla Firefox > https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Internet Explorer > http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Safari 6/7 Mavericks > https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
Safari 8 Yosemite > https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
Safari su iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch > https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
8. Purpose of the processing
The processing will be carried out with the help of IT tools by the Owner and the operators appointed by him (data processors).
The processing is aimed at providing the requested services, developing marketing activities and sending promotional information, both in digital and paper format.
Your Personal Data will be processed, with your consent where necessary, for the following purposes, where applicable:
1. to allow the provision of the requested services (eg: request for contact or a quote, subscription to the Newsletter, request for information, request to send documentation or permission to download it from the Site, access the reserved area), as well as navigation of the Site;
2. to carry out marketing activities, such as processing statistics and market research, sending information and promotional material relating to the activities, products and services of Evorive srl. In accordance with the provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of Personal Data “Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam – 4 July 2013 ”, if one decides to grant consent to receiving information related to promotional activities , including market research, of the Data Controller, we inform that these activities can be exercised, as required by current regulations, by means of paper mail, telephone contacts via operator (“traditional methods”), e-mail, sending text messages and use of social networks (“automated methods”). We also inform that at any time one can decide to revoke the consent previously issued by traditional or automated methods by communicating it to the Data Controller without any formalities and request free verification, cancellation, modification of ones data, or receive the list of persons in charge. of processing, by writing an email to email@example.com, or by sending a written communication to: EVORIVE srl • via Tirreno 45 • 10136 Torino.
3. to create user profiles, analyzing preferences, habits, interests and choices expressed through the use of the Site and the services offered, and, where appropriate, with the use of profiling cookies, in order to be able to send material and customized commercial and promotional communications on the services offered by Evorive srl;
4. to fulfill any obligations provided for by the laws in force, by regulations or by community legislation, or to satisfy requests from the authorities;
5. statistical purposes, without it being possible to trace ones identity;
6. to carry out direct marketing via e-mail for products and services similar to those requested by you (including: demos, material or documentation downloadable on the Site), unless ones explicit refusal to receive such communications, which one may express during the service request phase or on subsequent occasions by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to conforming to all the obligations under art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, we guarantee the utmost attention to the protection of data from fraudulent accesses and to immediate cancellation from our lists following your request to that effect.